Tuesday 14 June 2011

Fact or Truth

Sometimes we can be so caught up in the facts of life, that we forget the Truth of the Word.

We can look at the natural things around us and forget to speak faith in to the situation. You know we can bring heaven on earth by speaking out the Word, the Truth. In Habakkuk 3, the prophet Habakkuk speaks about there being no fruit on the vines and no figs on the fig trees, these are facts, but he goes on to say that he still rejoices because he knows the Truth. The truth is that God can lift you up; he can take you up to the high places. The Truth is God watches over you, and miracles start to happen when we start speaking the Truth into situations.

In Joshua chapter 10 verses 13 we see that God can even stop the sun in it tracks, he can take a huge army and whittle down to 300 men and still win the battle.

What are you facing right now, that in the natural looks like you are defeated? Speak the Word of Truth.

By that I mean read the bible and start speaking out passages that you read. Romans 8 is a great place to start, No weapon formed against me will prosper, I can do all things through Christ that gives me strength. Stop looking at Facts and speak the Truth.

Habakkuk 3
New International Version (NIV)
17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment